Han sacado el nuevo core del c64 para el Mega65
Experience the Commodore 64 with great accuracy and sublime compatibility on your MEGA65. This core is based on the MiSTer Commodore 64 core, which itself is based on the work of a lot of people. The MEGA65 port was done by MJoergen and sy2002.
Watch the 1-minute release trailer to learn what is new in Version 5:https://youtu.be/n3ke0alwjds
With our Release 5, we are striving for a **retro C64 PAL experience**: The core turns your MEGA65 into a Commodore 64 with a C1541 drive (you can mount `*.d64`) images. It supports the following hardware ports of the MEGA65:
* Joystick port for joysticks, mice and paddles
* Expansion port for C64 cartridges: Games, Freezers, Fast loader cartridges, REUs, Multi-Function Flash Cartridges, etc.
* IEC port so that you can attach real 1541 & 1581 drives as well as printers, plotters or modern devices such as the SD2IEC and the Ultimate-II+
Additionally, the C64 for MEGA65 core can simulate a 1750 REU with 512KB of RAM, it can simulate cartridges (by loading `*.crt` files) and it offers a Dual SID / Stereo SID experience.
The C64 runs the original Commodore KERNAL and the C1541 runs the original Commodore DOS, which leads to authentic loading speeds. You will be surprised, how slowly the C64/C1541 were loading... :-) You can optionally use JiffyDOS or use fast loader cartridges to speed up loading.
And you will be amazed by the 99.9% compatibility that this core has when it comes to games, demos and other demanding C64 software. Some demos are even recognizing this core as genuine C64 hardware. And even things like using a fast loader cartridge while connecting a genuine 1541 via IEC are working flawlessly.
1. Don't forget to copy the file "c64mega65" from the ZIP to the "/c64" folder on your SD card if you want the core to remember the settings.
2. If you use an analog monitor or connect drives via the IEC port, then you need to switch off "HDMI: Flicker-free"
3. If you experience issues, have a look at the FAQ: https://github.com/MJoergen/C64MEGA65/blob/master/FAQ.md
Learn more in the user's manual: https://github.com/MJoergen/C64MEGA65/blob/master/README.mdhttps://files.mega65.org/files/c/C64MEGA65-V5_TJQwc8.zip