WOW!!. Antes pregunto, antes la recupera XD
Si lo se, abro este hilo una semana antes.
Beta 3 disponible. Promete mayor velocidad... no se si probarla o esperar un poco.
3.0 BETA 5
r263 | gideonz | 2015-10-16 08:27:20 +0200 (Fri, 16 Oct 2015) | 13 lines
* BUGFIX: Processor's Data Cache stored result of IO read, causing wrong values to be read from the cache
* C64 Keyboard scan made a bit slower (not tested)
* Fixed configuration drop down
* Fixed clock settings
* Mount disk made first option in D64 file type
* Updated Final 3 cart.
* AT49 flash support removed (kills address 0)
* LwipOpts reviewed (has this been validated?)
* Added 300 us delay in startup code to allow SDRAM to initialize (didn't fix anything)
* Restart TCP socket now supports loading the updater (variable start address)
3.0 BETA 4 (first version released on Facebook)
The FPGA platform has gotten an upgrade. There is now a faster RISC processor
on board (~10 times faster), and I have re-written the USB host controller,
which has become ~50 times faster. The external memory of the FPGA also runs
faster, and delivers now also approx. 7 times more bandwidth. With this faster
platform, it has become possible to run a multithreaded OS.
There is now support for USB2LAN adapters, and 3.0beta4 runs two services: a
(raw-)telnet (VT100) server that brings up the menu, and an FTP daemon for
basic file transfer.